The Vulcan VCRG24-M griddle is great for making scrambled eggs, pancakes, and other items. A 1-inch thick cooktop helps resist distortion, and the frame is made of stainless and aluminized steel to resist dents and scratches. This unit comes with two burners spaced 12 inches apart, and they have individual infinite heat control valves to prepare different types of products at once. The Vulcan VCRG24-M griddle is heated with natural gas through its standing pilot ignition system.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1-in.-thick steel griddle plate resists warping from frequently heating up and cooling down
- 2 burners heat the surface
- Stainless and aluminized steel frame is heavy duty for consistent use
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off countertops
- Infinite heat control valve on each burner enables different products to be prepared at the same time
- Standing pilot ignition system heats the unit
- 41⁄2-qt. capacity grease eases cleanup
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connector and convertible gas pressure regulator
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24.3 in. W x 27 in. D x 16 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Choosing a griddle can be a bit of a challenge, so we put together all the information you might need in our griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 24" W x 20-1/2" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (2) burners, fully welded, manual control valve every 12", low profile, 4-1/2" grease can capacity, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRG24-M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||25000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||27|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|