The Vulcan VCRG24-M gas griddle’s plate will not easily warp after repeatedly heating up and cooling down since it is 1 inch thick. There is one 25,000 BTU, U-shaped, aluminized steel burner spaced every 12 inches of the plate’s width, distributing heat evenly for quality cooking performance. Temperature adjustments are made to the griddle with an infinite heat control valve in each burner.
For level cooking, the 4-inch legs can be adjusted on uneven countertops, tables, and stands. Grease and other messes are contained to the plate and off work areas with the Vulcan VCRG24-M gas griddle’s tapered side splashes. A stainless steel trough sends grease to a 41⁄2-quart can for safe storage and simple disposal.
- Powered with propane gas
- Polished steel griddle plate will not warp after repeatedly heating up and cooling down since it is 1-in. thick
- (2) 25,000 BTU, U-shaped, aluminized steel burners are spaced 12 in. apart and distribute heat evenly for quality cooking
- Each burner’s heat is controlled by an infinite heat control valve
- Grease and other messes are contained to the plate thanks to the tapered side splashes
- Grease is sent to a 41⁄2-qt. can through the stainless steel trough
- 4-in. legs adjust to keep the griddle level for cooking
- Sides, front, and front top ledge withstand heavy use thanks to their stainless steel construction
- Durability is provided by the fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 27 in. D x 16 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 24" W x 20-1/2" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, (2) burners, fully welded, manual control valve every 12", low profile, 4-1/2" grease can capacity, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VCRG24MLP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||25000|
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.5|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||27|