The Vulcan VACB72 charbroiler has 13 burners with one placed under each grate to create an even cooking surface. Each burner has an infinite heat control valve with engraved adjustment marks on the front panel to resist fading. Different products can be cooked at different temperatures on the same surface using burner dividers to reduce heat transfer between the sections. Cast iron construction strengthens the grates and radiants for heavy, consistent use. Welded steel sides, top trim, control panel, and backsplash are made for lasting strength, and the Vulcan VACB72 charbroiler has 4-inch, adjustable legs that balance on most uneven surfaces.
- Heated by natural gas
- 1 burner per grate for even heating
- Burner dividers block heat transfer between the burners for cooking foods at different temperatures on the same surface
- Separate heat control valves have adjustment marks for each burner to adjust temperatures
- Lights with the standing pilot ignition
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants and grates
- Fully welded, stainless steel backsplash, sides, top trim, control panel, and grease trough hold up to daily use
- 4-in., adjustable legs for installation on non-level ground
- Tray deflects heat away from the grease drawer to keep it cool
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 221,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 68.75 in. W x 22.31 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 72.5 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
In our charbroiler buyers' guide, there is in-depth information on commercial charbroilers.
Achiever Charbroiler, countertop, 72-1/2", (13) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (2) drip trays, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 221,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|