The Vulcan-Hart VACB72 countertop charbroiler is designed for high volume grilling. Corrosion is resisted with the stainless steel sides, and structure is provided by the all-welded chassis. Cast-iron radiants guide heat toward the grates. Product is cooked on the 51⁄4 inch cast iron diamond grates, and 13 individual burners sit under the grates. Each of these burners has its own control valve, allowing the operator to prepare multiple products at once. With a standing pilot ignition system, the charbroiler is easy to start. Because the heat deflector tray ensures the grease drawers stay cool, the unit is easy to clean. The Vulcan-Hart VACB72 countertop charbroiler is heated by propane gas.
- Fully-welded frame creates structure in the unit
- Stainless steel backsplash, control panel, grease troughs, sides, and top trim
- Heavy-duty cast iron radiants direct heat toward food
- 51⁄4 inch, cast-iron grates provide even heat distribution and increased durability
- Uses 13 cast iron burners to heat product
- Features infinite heat control valves for each burner, allowing greater temperature control
- Multiple products can be prepared at once thanks to the supercharger burner dividers that decrease heat transfer
- Heat deflector tray system ensures the 2 grease drawers stay cool to prevent burns when cleaning
- 3⁄4 rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator are included for easy installation
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off the countertop to prevent overheating
- Overall Dimensions: 72.5 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 72-1/2", (13) 17,000 BTU cast iron burners, infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, (2) drip trays, stainless steel front, sides & top trim, backsplash & grease trough, 4" adjustable legs, 221,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan VACB72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|