The Wolf ACB72 gas charbroiler has an easy-to-light pilot ignition system. Each of the 17,000-BTU burners has a high range infinite heat control valve. On the front panel, there are valve adjustment marks to make setting up for cooking easy. The 51⁄4-inch-wide cast iron diamond grates sit above the burners, and char-radiants are made from heavy-duty cast iron for durability. Supercharger burner dividers reduce the transfer of heat so multi-zone cooking is made possible. A cool zone in the grease trough is created by the heat deflector tray system pushing heat up so cleaning is easier. The Wolf ACB72 gas charbroiler is heated by natural gas and has a heavy-duty welded frame with stainless steel parts that resist damage.
- Heated by natural gas
- Char-radiants are made from heavy-duty, cast iron for durability
- 51⁄4-in.-wide, cast iron diamond grates
- Each broiler grate has a 17,000-BTU burner
- Supercharger burner dividers decrease heat transfer so you can have multiple cooking zones
- High range, infinite heat control valve is provided for each of the 13 burners
- Marks for adjusting each valve are on the front panel
- Standing pilot ignition system is easy to light
- Heat deflector tray system pushes heat up to create a cool zone in the grease trough, making cleaning easier
- All-welded frame makes the unit durable
- Sides, top trim, backsplash, control panel, and grease trough are stainless steel for damage resistance
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit off of the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Ventilation is required when using this unit
- Produces a total of 221,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 72.5 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Achiever Charbroiler, 72-1/2" W, countertop, (13) cast iron 17,000 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, heat deflector tray, supercharger burner dividers, high range infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, manual gas valve controls, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4" adjustable legs, 221,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wolf ACB72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|