The six burners on Vulcan-Hart's V6B36SNG 36-inch heavy duty natural gas range operate at 33,000 BTUs per hour. This model has a standard oven with a stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base, and stub back for the maximum in durability. With a temperature that adjusts from 150 to 550 degrees, the unit has individual pilots and controls for each burner. This heavy duty gas range also has heavy duty cast iron burner grates that lift off easily to be cleaned.
- (6) burners operate at 33,000 BTUs each per hr.
- Standard oven with a stainless steel front, front top ledge, burner box, sides, base and stub back
- Temperature adjusts from 150 to 550 degrees
- Porcelain oven bottom, sides and indoor panel help contain heat
- Individual pilots and controls included for each burner
- Stainless steel work surface, front, front top ledge, sides, base and stub back
- 1-1/4 in. dia. front gas manifold with 1-1/4 in. capped rear gas connection
- Cast iron burner grates that lift off easily for cleaning
- 4-in. stainless steel stub riser included
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs keep range from slipping
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 36-3/4 in. D x 36-in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, NSF Certified
V Series Heavy Duty Range, NG gas, 36", (6) 33,000 BTU open burners, cast iron grates, standard oven, stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, burner box & stub back, 6" adjustable legs, 248,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan V6B36S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||33000|