The Vulcan SG4 gas convection oven quickly and consistently cooks food, evenly baking multiple racks of cookies, or thoroughly roasting and browning meat. Cook times are reduced by as much as 20 percent compared to conventional ovens. Product is warmed and rethermalized by circulating hot air within the cabinet instead of using radiant heat.
This oven has a 60,000 BTU per hour burner, as well as a selector switch for the gentle bake mode. The solid-state temperature controls can be adjusted from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. There is an audible alarm on the 60-minute timer, an electronic spark igniter, and an oven cool switch that provides rapid cool down. Double-pane windows on the independently operated stainless steel doors ensure users can monitor the cooking food. The sides, front, and top of the unit are constructed of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
The Vulcan SG4 oven has painted legs that elevate the unit off the counter. The interior cavity measures 29 inches wide by 221⁄8 inches deep by 20 inches high and features a slick porcelain lining that reduces food and bacteria accumulation while expediting cleaning. The unit has 11 rack positions for five nickel-plated oven racks. Non-sag insulation has been applied to the top, rear, sides, bottom, and doors.
- Selector switch for gentle bake mode
- Solid-state temperature controls
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- Audible alarm on 60-min. timer notifies operators
- Oven cool switch produces rapid cool down
- Spark igniter is electronic
- Double-pane windows on independently operated stainless steel doors
- Stainless steel sides, front, and top
- Legs are painted
- Enameled steel is porcelain coated
- 11 rack positions for 5 nickel-plated oven racks
- Safety solenoid system and combination gas pressure regulator with 3⁄4-inch rear gas connection
- 60,000 BTU
- CSA and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Racks: 281⁄4 in. W x 201⁄2 in. D
- Interior: 29 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 401⁄4 in. W x 411⁄8 in. D x 543⁄4 in. H
- Powered by LP gas
- 7.7 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a plug
Our guide to convection ovens provides more information on gas convection ovens and their like.
Convection Oven, LP gas, single-deck, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, gentle bake mode selector switch, 60 minute timer with audible alarm, 150° to 500°F temperature range, (5) oven racks, independently operated doors with windows, porcelain enamel interior, stainless steel doors, front, sides, top, painted 23-3/4" legs, 1/2 HP, 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan SG4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|