The Vulcan MSA72 griddle has a warp-resistant, 1-inch-thick griddle plate made of steel for consistent heat distribution and polished to facilitate cleaning. One U-shaped burner heats every 12-inch wide section, and every burner has its own snap-action thermostat with a temperature range of 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Manual ignition gives operators the control of how much gas the unit uses, while a pilot safety valve shuts the gas off automatically if the flame goes out.
The Vulcan MSA72 griddle has a stainless and aluminized steel frame that is completely welded for added durability. Its sides, front, and front top ledge are made of stainless steel to make them tough and assist in cleaning. A bullnose front stays cool to the touch to reduce the risk of burns, while four 4-inch, adjustable legs steady the griddle on uneven surfaces. Its 31⁄2-inch grease trough can accommodate a spatula for cleaning. The grease drawer holds as much as 6 quarts and facilitates waste disposal.
- Propane heated
- Heavy-duty griddle plate is 1 in. thick to withstand regular heating and cooling off without warping
- Polished steel plate consistently spreads heat
- Uses a single U-shaped burner every 12 inches of plate
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F for snap-action thermostats on each burner
- Chrome guards protect the thermostat knobs
- Manual ignition provides control of how much gas is used
- Pressure regulator and 3⁄4-in. rear connection are included for hooking up to gas lines
- Pilot safety valves shut down the gas supply if the flame is extinguished
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel frame is fully welded for lasting use
- Front, front top ledge, and sides are made of damage-resistant stainless steel that simplifies cleaning
- Backsplash and tapered side splashes protect the work area from food debris and grease
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for use on uneven surfaces
- Bullnose front helps separates the plate from the user to protect from burns
- 31⁄2-in. grease trough accommodates a spatula for cleaning
- (2) 6-qt. grease drawers enable liquid disposal
- Fully welded chute prevents grease migration
- Heat shields on the bottom keep other surfaces cool
- 162,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 33 in. D x 151⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
There is more in-depth information about griddles and their features in our griddle buyers' guide.
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 72" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 162,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan MSA72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||27000|
|Overall Width (in)||72|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||24|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Overall Depth (in)||31.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|