The heavy duty gas griddle from Vulcan-Hart runs on propane, and its snap-action thermostat allows the operator complete control over the five burners, with only 15 degrees of variance from the idling point. The griddle has several safety features, including a pilot safety valve that will cut off the gas flow if the pilot extinguishes, and a bull nose design for the front rail that will stay cool during operation.
- Part of the MSA Series from Vulcan
- 1-in. thick steel cooking surface ensures even cooking temperature across the surface
- 4-in. stainless steel back and tapered side splashes protect surrounding area
- 2 stainless steel grease drawers are fully welded and hold up to 6 quarts to keep cooking surface clear and reduce how often they have to be emptied
- 5 U-shaped steel burners put out 27,000 BTUs each
- Snap-action thermostat helps maintain precise temperature control for consistent cooking results
- Powered by propane (LP)
- Pilot safety valve will shut off gas if pilot extinguishes or gas supply ends
- Bull nose front rail design stays cool for operator safety
- Stainless and aluminized steel frame is fully welded for durability
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 33-in. D x 15-1/2 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, LP gas, 60" W x 30" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12", millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4" back & tapered side splashes, 4" adjustable legs, 135,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-Hart MSA60-30 LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet