The Vulcan LG500 NG floor model fryer has a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. If the temperature rises above the safe amount, the high-limit shut-off turns off the gas to the unit. This fryer is heated with natural gas. The tank has an oil capacity of 70 pounds. A cool zone sits under the cooking area so sediment can stay there, where it will not burn, until you are ready to clean. This feature prevents the oil from taking on a burnt flavor and extends its life significantly.
The galvanized sides and back of the tank are non-corrosive. The reinforced door is made from stainless steel and has a liner that provides durability. Four nickel-plated legs are adjustable so the fryer can be installed on uneven floors. The stainless steel basket hanger easily removes for cleaning. Two twin fry baskets have plastic-coated handles to help prevent injuries. The Vulcan LG500 NG floor model fryer has a tube rack that is plated in nickel for corrosion resistance.
- Uses natural gas to produce heat
- Door is reinforced for durability and made from stainless steel
- Galvanized sides and back are non-corrosive
- Door liner provides stability
- 4 nickel-plated legs are adjustable for level installation on uneven floors
- Stainless steel basket hanger removes for cleaning
- 2 twin fry baskets come with plastic-coated handles to help prevent injuries
- Tube rack is plated in nickel for durability
- 70-lb. oil capacity
- Large cold zone area collects food particles
- 11⁄4-in., full-port, ball-type drain
- 200-400 degrees F temperature range
- Electric hookup is not required with the millivolt system
- High-limit shut-off turns the gas off if the temperature rises above the safe amount
- Built-in flue detector
- 150,000 BTU/hr. maximum heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 465⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Fryer, NG gas, 21" W, free-standing, 65-70 lb capacity, millivolt thermostat controls, twin baskets, legs, stainless steel front top, door and fry tank, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan LG500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||70 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Warranty||5 year limited fry tank|