The Vulcan LG500 LP floor model fryer is heated by propane gas. If temperatures exceed the safe level, a high-limit shut-off turns the gas flow off. The cooking temperature range on this unit is from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. A flue deflector is built in, and the millivolt system does not require an electric hook-up. In the tank, there is a large cold zone where food particles collect instead of sitting in the cooking area. If the particles stayed there, the oil would take on a burnt flavor and have a shorter life. When you are ready to clean out the sediment, you use the 11⁄4-inch, full-port, ball-type drain valve.
The galvanized, non-corrosive sides and back, along with the stainless steel construction, provides durability for the Vulcan LG500 LP floor model fryer in a commercial setting. A liner on the reinforced door provides stability and is durable. Nickel-plated legs are adjustable for uneven floors. Two twin fry baskets come with plastic-coated handles to help prevent injuries. The stainless steel basket hanger easily removes for cleaning.
- 70-lb. oil capacity
- Large cold zone area collects food particles to keep them from settling in the cooking area
- 11⁄4 in., full-port, ball-type drain valve is where sediment is cleaned out of the tank
- Stainless steel door is reinforced for durability
- Galvanized, non-corrosive sides and back
- Door liner provides durability
- 4 nickel-plated legs are adjustable for uneven floors
- 2 twin fry baskets have plastic-coated handles to prevent injuries
- 200-400 degrees F temperature range on the thermostat
- Millivolt system does not require an electrical connection
- High-limit shut-off turns the gas off if the temperature exceeds the safe amount
- Flue detector is built in to guide excess heat towards the kitchen's hood vent
- Tube rack is made from nickel-plated steel
- Stainless steel basket hanger easily removes for cleaning
- Heated by propane gas
- 150,000 BTU/hr. maximum heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 21 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 465⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Fryer, LP gas, 21" W, free-standing, 65-70 lb capacity, millivolt thermostat controls, twin baskets, legs, stainless steel front top, door and fry tank, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan LG500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||70 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Warranty||5 year limited fry tank|