This LG series free standing fryer from Vulcan has a 65- to 70-pound fat capacity and comes with twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles. The snap action thermostat of this fryer has an adjustable thermostat from 200 to 400 degrees F and use 150,000 BTUs. This fryer has built in safety features with a built in flue deflector and hi-limit shut-off protector that will disable the combination valve and standing pilot.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- LP gas
- 65 - 70-lb. fat capacity
- Stainless steel fry tank with 5 heat exchanger tubes for maximum heat transfer
- Large V shaped cold zone keeps excess debris from burning and affecting the flavor of the oil
- Snap action thermostat has a temperature range from 200 - 400 degrees F
- Millivolt control system requires no electrical hookup
- Built in flue detector
- Hi-limit shut-off puts out the standing pilot and closes combination gas valve
- Magnetic latch keeps door closed
- Twin fry baskets with plastic handles included
- Basket hanger is removable for easy cleaning
- Exterior is built of stainless steel
- Sides and back have G90 galvanized, high-grade finish that is non-corrosive to make wipe down cleaning easy
- 150,000 BTUs/hr.
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 30-1/8 in. D x 36-1/4 in. H
- CSA and NSF listed
Fryer, LP Gas, 21" W, free-standing, 150,000 BTU, 19-1/2" x 14" tank size, 65-70 lb shortening capacity, millivolt thermostat controls, twin baskets, 3/4" rear gas connection, legs, stainless steel front top, door and fry tank, CSA, NSF (contact factory for price)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vulcan-hart LG500 LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pot Size (lbs)||60 +|
|Pot Style||Tube Type|
|Category||Commercial Restaurant Fryers|