With the highest frypot capacity in the Dean Super Runner series, the SR62 75-pound fryer offers high output for a wide variety of foods at a value price in a unit designed for simple operation. This natural gas unit, which Dean recently rebilled the SR162, is designed for convenience from the day you purchase it. Its millivolt controls generate the power they require from the standing pilot, which means the unit doesn't require an electrical connection. Operation is reliable, with a durable temperature probe in the oil that responds quickly to fluctuations from the set cooking level to ensure food cooks as it should. The five cast iron tubular burners are completely submersed in the oil, which means they provide maximum heat transfer. Dean takes that a step further with its proprietary Thermo-Tube design, which relies on increased burner surface area and stainless steel baffles inside them to increase the amount of heat that goes into the oil, rather than up the flue.
The Dean SR62 fryer has a maximum output of 150,000 BTU/hr., which enables its 18-inch by 18-inch square frypot to produce high volumes. The vat can handle a full basket, the two twin baskets included with the unit, and three triplet baskets. The unit also includes a basket hanger, which enables users to drain excess oil off food before emptying it into a dump station or serving it, and a basket support rack that keeps food elevated off the burners. The stainless steel frypot, front, door, and backsplash make cleaning easier and should stand up to years of commercial use.
- 75-pound oil capacity
- 18-in. x 18-in. square frypot accommodates one full, two twin (included), and three triple baskets
- Tubular cast iron burners have more surface area, allowing for more efficient heat transfer
- Stainless steel baffles in burners help keep heat in the oil, rather than the flue
- Durable temperature probe provides quick response
- Wide cold zone keeps crumbs from carbonizing and ruining food and oil
- 150,000 BTU/hr. maximum output
- Stainless steel vat, front, door, and backsplash
- Millivolt control system requires no electrical connection
- Includes basket hanger and support rack
- 6-in. adjustable steel legs
- 3⁄4-in. NPT natural gas connection
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 45 in. H
- NSF Certified, CSA Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 75 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, millivolt control system (requires no electrical hookup), includes: basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, TUV
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Dean SR62G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||150,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||75 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||FRYPOT: 5 years pro-rated|
|Warranty||ALL OTHER PARTS: 1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SR62G, SR162G, SR162-G, SR62-G|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|