The Vulcan LG300 fryer can accommodate up to 40 pounds of oil and cooks with a maximum input of 90,000 BTU an hour. The fryer is built with a stainless steel door and high-grade G90 steel sides and back. Four nickel-plated legs allow the Vulcan gas fryer to be leveled on uneven floors.
A large cold zone underneath the fryer baskets helps the Vulcan LG3000 fryer cook fresh-tasting food by keeping food sediment from burning and affecting the taste of the oil between oil changes or filterings. An oversized 11⁄4-inch full-port drain drains the oil quickly and thoroughly to make changing it an easy task, reducing downtime and minimizing labor involvement.
- 35-40 lb. oil capacity
- 90,000 BTU heat input per hour
- 14-in. x 14-in. tank opening
- Powered by Natural Gas
- Large cold zone captures breading and batter sediment to prevent them from burning and affecting the taste of the oil
- Large 11⁄4 in. ball-type, full-port drain valve for quickly draining fryer oil
- Reinforced stainless steel door for durability and a long service life
- High-quality G90 steel sides and back
- 4 nickel-plated legs are adjustable to install the fryer level on uneven floors
- Snap-action, thermostatic millivolt controls are adjustable between 200 and 300 degrees F
- Controls are accessible behind fryer door for easy service
- Hi-limit safety shutoff prevents fryer from overheating
- Flue deflector is built in to fryer to vent excess heat from kitchen
- Nickel-plated tube rack keeps baskets at an optimal distance from burner tubes
- Stainless steel basket hanger is removable for easy cleaning
- 151⁄2 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 465⁄8 in. H
- CSA-Design and CSA-Gas Listed; NSF Certified
Fryer, natural gas, 15-1/2" W, free-standing, 35-40 lb capacity, millivolt thermostat controls, twin baskets, legs, stainless steel front top, door and fry tank, 90,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan LG300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Warranty||5 year limited fry tank|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|