The Dean Super Runner fryer holds 35 to 46 pounds of oil and has a large 14 inch by 14 inch cooking area. The Thermo-tube fry-pot design provides a large contact area with the oil, making it efficient and helping to save on energy costs. The wide cold zone traps debris and prevents crumbs from sticking to food being fried. The mechanical thermostat makes for quick recovery time between loads and does not require any electrical hookup. With stainless steel baffles and rugged cast iron burners, the Dean Super Runner is durable and dependable.
- Thermo-Tube design provides large oil contact surface for maximum heat transfer which saves on energy costs
- Holds 35-46 lbs. of oil
- Stainless steel front, door and back splash cover, with enamel sides
- Mechanical snap-action thermostat for quick recovery time
- Millivolt control system does not require electrical hookup
- Wide cold zone design keeps debris from sticking to food
- 2 fry baskets
- Stainless steel diffusers and cast iron burners for durability
- 14-in. x 14-in. frying area
- 6-in. adjustable steel legs
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2 in. W x 29-1/4 in D x 45-in. H
- Natural gas, 105,000 Btu/hr.
- CSA and CE Listed; NSF certified
Super Runner Value Fryer, NGgas, floor model, 43 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, millivolt control system (requires no electrical hookup), includes: basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, TUV
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dean SR42G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||105,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||43 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||FRYPOT: 5 years pro-rated|
|Warranty||ALL OTHER PARTS: 1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||SR-42, SR142G, SR-142G, SR142, SR42G, SR-42G|