With a frypot just shy of 14 inches square and heat transfer tubes designed to maximize efficiency, the Dean SR42 Super Runner fryer natural gas model provides reliable frying capacity. Its durable in-pot temperature probe, millivolt controls, and snap-action thermostat provide precise regulation of cooking temperatures, ensuring your foods come out perfectly cooked and crispy, not soggy. Combine that with quick recovery times thanks to a 105,000 BTU maximum output and a two twin basket capacity, and the result is a fryer than can keep up with the demands of medium- to high-volume kitchens.
This unit offers versatility, with capabilities that include most of the fried foods you're likely to have on your menu, from battered to breaded items and, of course, the french fry. The Dean SR42G fryer, also called the SR142G, has a wide frypot and a deep cold zone, both of which help protect the quality of your foods and the oil they're cooked in. By keeping loose crumbs from clumping around the burners and carbonizing, this type of fryer eliminates one of the key factors in the degradation of oil, which means it lasts longer, saving you money. Heat transfer happens via cast iron tubes that run through the frypot and are completely surrounded by oil. That, combined with stainless steel baffles inside the tubes and tubes that are larger than the standard, allow for more efficient cooking and a faster recovery of cooking temps after food is added, enabling greater output.
- 43-lb. capacity natural gas fryer
- 14 in. x 133⁄4 in. frypot fits two twin baskets
- Exclusive Thermo-Tube design allows maximum heat transfer to oil
- Large cold zone protects food and extends oil life
- High-output system great for foods including chicken, breaded fish, onion rings, and fries
- 105,000 BTU maximum output
- Long-lasting oil temperature probe
- Millivolt controls and snap action thermostat
- Stainless steel front, door, and backsplash is durable and easy to clean
- Requires no electrical connection
- Includes two twin baskets and basket hanging rack
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable
- Overall dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 291⁄4 in. x 45 in. H
- NSF Certified, CSA Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 43 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, millivolt control system (requires no electrical hookup), includes: basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, TUV Note: Casters available in lieu of legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dean SR42G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet