With the exclusive Thermo-Tube heat transfer system, an oil capacity of 43 pounds, and output potential that tops 100,000 BTU, the LP version of the Dean SR42G Super Runner fryer provides reliable cooking efficiency. Like other tube-type fryers, this unit has its heating elements running through the frypot, which means they're completely surrounded by oil, allowing for maximum heat transfer. This unit, also known as the SR142G, takes that concept a step further, with three heating tubes that are 6 inches in diameter, as opposed to the standard 4 inches. That additional surface area provides even greater heat transfer, which means this fryer is more efficient than the standard and can increase your output thanks to its ability to return to set cooking temperatures after cold food is added. That quick recovery is aided by stainless steel baffles inside the tubes that ensure heat doesn't simply run through them and up the flue, but is actually used to heat the oil.
The Dean SR42G fryer, with its twin fry baskets and large frypot, is great for medium- to high-volume operations that need the ability to produce a wide range of fried foods, with tube fryers the most versatile type. That means this unit can handle everything from breaded seafood to battered chicken and onion rings to the classic french fry. That wide range of capabilities comes in part because of the large space below the heating tubes, called the cold zone, which allows loose crumbs to collect without being held in the burners, which could carbonize them and ruin both your food and your oil.
- 43 lb. frypot fat capacity
- Heated by LP
- Tube-type fryer with patented Thermo-Tube system
- Heat transfer maximized by larger tubes and heat baffles
- Durable in-pot temperature probe provides accurate readings for years
- Millivolt controls need no electrical connection, producing power through energy from the pilot light
- Wide and deep cold zone protects oil and food quality
- Stainless steel frypot, front, and backsplash are durable and wipe clean easily
- Two twin baskets and basket support rack included
- Max output of 105,000 BTU
- Adjustable 6-in. stainless steel legs
- Frypot dimensions: 14 in. W x 133⁄4 in. D x 41⁄5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 291⁄4 in. x 45 in. H
- NSF Certified, CSA Listed
Super Runner Value Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 43 lb. capacity, durable temperature probe, millivolt control system (requires no electrical hookup), includes: basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front & door, aluminized sides, 6" adjustable steel legs, 105,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE, TUV Note: Casters available in lieu of legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dean SR42G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||105,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||43 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 4 yrs. Frypot|
|Also Known As||SR42G, SR-42G, SR142G, SR142, SR-142G, SR-142|
|Category||Commercial Gas Fryer|
Dean SR42G Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Eddie the brit said...
"it frys my fish just right"
"it frys my fish just right"