The Vulcan LG300 gas fryer can hold up to 40 pounds of oil and has a 90,000 BTU heat input. The sides and back of the fryer are finished with a premium-grade G90 stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning. The fryer's door is also built with stainless steel and reinforced for excellent wear resistance. Four nickel-plate legs allow the fryer to be installed level, even on floors that are not level.
Thermostatic millivolt controls give users control over a 200 to 400 degree Fahrenheit temperature range when they operate the Vulcan LG300 gas fryer. For safety, the fryer is protected from overheating by a high-limit shutoff that cuts off gas at the valve and pilot if its temperature begins to approach unsafe levels. Included with this gas fryer are two baskets with insulated, plastic-coated handles that help prevent operator injury and discomfort.
- 90,000 BTU gas input
- Runs on LP gas
- 35-40 lb. oil capacity
- Large cold zone traps food sediment, preventing it from burning and protecting the taste of the oil between filtrations
- 11⁄4-in. full port ball type drain for quickly and easily draining oil
- Stainless steel door is reinforced for durability
- Sides and backs are finished with premium G90 stainless steel
- 4 nickel-plated adjustable legs lend stability and allow for level installation
- Two included fry baskets have insulating plastic-coated handles for operator safety and comfort
- Snap-action, millivolt thermostatic controls with 200-400 degree F temperature range
- High-limit safety system shuts off gas valve and standing pilot to prevent fryer from overheating
- Built-in flue deflector guides excess heat towards kitchen hood to help maintain comfortable kitchen temperatures
- CSA-Design and CSA-Gas Listed; NSF Certified
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 475⁄8 in. H
Fryer, LP gas, 15-1/2" W, free-standing, 35-40 lb capacity, millivolt thermostat controls, twin baskets, legs, stainless steel front top, door and fry tank, 90,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan LG300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Warranty||5 year limited fry tank|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|