The Vulcan GCO2D half-size gas convection oven’s temperature can be adjusted from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with a solid state temperature control. The 60-minute electric timer allows you to produce consistent batches of product each cook cycle, and the operator is alerted by a buzzer when the cook cycle is finished. Porcelain enamel liner covers the steel interior to easily release most cooked-on product. There are nine position options for the five 143⁄8-inch-by-207⁄8-inch nickel-plated racks.
The double pane window on the door provides product visibility without releasing heat by opening the door. Heat is sealed in the cavity by the door gasket. With its stainless steel sides, front, top, and rear enclosure panel, the oven resists most damage and corrosion. Adjust the 4-inch legs on the Vulcan GCO2D half size gas convection oven to the ideal working height for work tables, equipment stands, or countertops. The chrome plating on the legs gives the unit a professional look.
- Uses propane gas to power the oven
- Comes with (5) 143⁄8-in. x 207⁄8-in. nickel-plated racks that can be arranged in 9 positions
- Temperature range of 200-500 degrees F can be adjusted with a solid state temperature control
- Produce consistent batches every cook cycle with the 60-min. electric timer
- Buzzer alerts the operator when the cooking cycle is over
- Porcelain enamel covers the steel interior to release cooked-on product easily
- Double pane window on the stainless steel door provides product visibility without releasing heat
- Heat is kept in the cavity with a door gasket
- Handle stays cool when cooking to keep the operator safe
- Oven cool switch quickly cools the interior when the door is open
- Adjust the 4-in. chrome-plated legs to the ideal height for tables, counters, and stands
- Front, top, rear enclosure panel, and sides are made of corrosion-resistant, durable stainless steel
- Electronic spark ignition system makes the oven easy to operate
- Manual shut-off valve and gas pressure regulator (3⁄4-in. required gas connection)
- 25,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8 A, 1⁄2 HP, Cord and plug included
- Interior Dimensions: 151⁄4 in. W x 21 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 281⁄2 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Oven, Convection, LP gas, single-deck, half-size, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, 60 minute timer, 150° to 500°F temperature range, single speed fan, (5) oven racks, door with window, porcelain interior, stainless steel door, sides, top & back enclosure panel, 1/2 HP, 25,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan GCO2D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|