The Vulcan FRYMATEVX15 fry dump and hold station is made for holding fried foods after they have finished cooking. This station can be attached to any free-standing, 35- to 65-pound-capacity gas or electric fryer on the left or right side, or both if two units are purchased. Since the cabinet is made from stainless steel, the station is durable for long-term use and is simple to keep clean. The drain top where food is held is sloped so grease and oil will roll off of food and towards the grease collector. The collector is removable and is dishwasher-safe so cleaning is easy. If you needed a little more room to store cookware or other heat-resistant items, the Vulcan FRYMATEVX15 fry dump and hold station has a storage area behind the door on the front so you can stock whatever you need.
- Cabinet is made from stainless steel for durability
- Drain top is sloped, made from stainless steel, and comes with a grease collector that is removable for easy cleaning
- Storage area behind the door lets you stock whatever heat-resistant supplies you need
- Can be attached to any gas or electric free-standing fryer with an oil capacity of 35, 45, or 65 lbs.
- Can be installed on the left, right, or both sides of fryer
- Grease strips, brackets, and hardware come standard with the cabinet
- 4 casters, 2 with brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄2 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 461⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Frymate™ Holding Station, free standing or add-on unit, 15-1/2" wide, 30-1/8" depth, stainless steel cabinet base, stainless steel top drain section with removable grease collector, set of 4 casters (2 locking), connecting strip and hardware included, (for 35-65 lb capacity gas or electric fryers)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan FRYMATE VX15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pan Type||Hotel Pan|