The Vulcan 36S-6B gas range has a six-burner cook top with a flash tube pilot system that ignites two burners at once to conserve energy. The unit has cast grates over the burners that lift off for cleanup. Designed to be used with larger pots and pans, the rear grates measure 12 inches by 141⁄2 inches. Controlling the burners is simple with the stay-cool knobs.
The standard oven compartment has a temperature range of 250 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Each of its two racks adjust to four separate positions, and it accepts full-size sheet pans front to back or side to side. Its cool-touch door enables employees to safely open and close it during cooking. The Vulcan 36S-6B gas range is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and scratches, and its adjustable legs enable it to be used on uneven surfaces.
- Heated by propane
- Standard oven includes 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions
- Oven temperature range: 250-500 degrees F
- Full-size sheet pans fit side to side or front to back
- Cool-touch oven door handle reduces the risk of burns
- 6 open-top burners sit under lift-off, cast iron grates
- Rear grates accommodate large stock pots and pans
- Pull-out crumb tray makes it easy to clean up after cooking
- Fully MIG-welded frame provides structure
- Stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf withstand heavy use
- Energy-saving shrouded flash tube pilot system uses 1 pilot for every 2 burners
- 6-in. stainless steel adjustable legs provide level installation on uneven surfaces
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator provided
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 34 in. D x 58 in. H
- CSA Gas Fired listed; NSF certified
Additional information on ranges can be found in our oven and range buyers' guide.
Endurance™ Restaurant Range, LP gas, 36", (6) 30,000 BTU burners, lift-off burner heads, standard oven, stainless steel front, sides, backriser, & lift-off high shelf, fully MIG welded chassis, 6" adjustable legs, 215,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vulcan 36S-6B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||30000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|