The Traulsen AIH232LP-FHS 208 roll-through heated cabinet has a high-performance, ducted fan air distribution system that minimizes temperature stratification inside the cabinet while making start-up faster and lowering energy usage. The stainless steel construction of the roll-through cabinet makes it durable for long-term use and resistant to corrosion, scratches, and dents. The full-length doors come with locks to prevent unauthorized access and are self-closing. To make loading and unloading the cabinet easier on you, the doors will stay open at 120 degrees. Magnetic snap-in door gaskets keep heat from escaping the cabinet. Incandescent lights illuminate the cabinet interior so you can easily see your food.
The entire cabinet is insulated with 2 inches of high-density, non-CFC, foamed-in-place polyurethane to keep heat inside. With the microprocessor system, you can easily tell the temperature with the temperature scale display, and it also has audible and visual alarms for high and low cabinet temperatures, door open, clean condenser, evaporator coil, power supply interruption, and discharge line sensor failures. The Traulsen AIH232LP-FHS 208 roll-through heated cabinet is just what you need to hold your food at its optimum temperature.
- 2-section model holds food at a hot temperature
- Ducted fan air distribution system minimizes temperature stratification inside the cabinet
- Quicker start up and lower energy usage with the distribution system
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and resists corrosion
- Microprocessor control has an on/off switch
- 140-180 degrees F temperature range
- One-time start-up temperature adjustment feature
- Full-length doors with locks to prevent unauthorized access
- Doors are self-closing but will stay open at 120 degrees to make loading and unloading easier
- Automatic incandescent lights let you easily see in the cabinet
- Breaker caps are made of stainless steel
- Accommodates roll-in racks up to 66 in.
- Snap-in, EZ-clean door gaskets keep heat inside the cabinet
- Stainless steel threshold ramps
- One-piece, stainless steel louver assembly in the front and rear
- Doors have a gasket that seals the bottom to the ramp
- Serpentine style heater generates electric heat
- Air is forced across a large surface area to move heat through a distribution duct so it is evenly spread out
- Vent at the top of the cabinet controls humidity
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3000 W, 15.5 A, 9 ft. cord with NEMA L14-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 68 in. W x 391⁄8 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Spec-Line Heated Cabinet, Roll-thru, two-section, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, standard depth cabinet, full-height doors, accepts 66" high racks (by others) with microprocessor controls, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208/115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Traulsen AIH232LP-FHS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||4|
|Load Type||Roll Thru|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|