The Vollrath 69520 commercial countertop induction cooktop is powerful and reliable, with durable 18-gauge stainless steel casing and a G4 engine for a dependable long life. The controls are easy to operate and allow you to determine the heat with either power levels or temperature settings, and a timer shuts off the cooktop automatically at the end of the timed cycle. The controls consist entirely of push-button controls, ensuring the control panel is easy to clean.
This commercial induction cooktop has several safety features to ensure the safety of the operator and the equipment. Overheat protection keeps the unit as a whole safe from burnout, and stainless steel casing and oversized fans keep the circuitry cool. The digital display reads 'hot' until the cooking surface cools down to help prevent burns. Rubber feet keep the unit from shifting while in use, and the empty pan shutoff prevents the cooktop from continuing to heat an empty pan, which protects your cookware and helps prevent wasted energy.
- Single-hob countertop induction range
- Requires induction-ready cookware
- Max pan size of 14 in.
- Powered by a reliable G4 engine
- Cooking control provided by 100 power levels
- Temperature settings available
- Timer automatically shuts off cycle at end of programmed time
- Stainless steel casing and oversized fans help protect circuitry from overheating
- All push-button controls are easy to clean
- Digital display is easy to read and displays 'hot' warning for safety
- Empty pan shutoff feature prevents energy waste and protects cookware
- 90 percent energy efficiency rating ensures energy waste is minimal
- Rubber feet keep unit firmly in place
- Casing is made of durable 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Over-heat protection prevents equipment damage
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.1 A, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 6-20P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 16 in. W x 173⁄4 in. D x 6 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and FCC Certified
Vollrath Professional Series Induction Range, countertop, single hob, 16"W x 17-3/4"D x 6"H, vitro ceramic top, (100) settings, (1-180) minute timer, digital display, over-heat protection, pan auto-detection, empty-pan shut-off, 18/304 stainless steel casing, 208-240v/60-1-ph, 6 ft cord with NEMA 6-20P, 2500-2900 watts, 12.1 amps, 2yr warranty parts/service, NSF, cULus, FCC
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 69520 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|