The Vollrath 67627 frying pan is ideal for cooking protein, vegetables, and more. Its three-layer coating prevents food from sticking, and its aluminum construction resists corrosion. With three vents, the riveted handle dries and cools quickly. This pan is safe in the oven or on the stovetop at temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Non-stick SteelCoat x3™ coating has 3 layers to ensure product does not stick
- Heats up and cools down quickly since it is made of aluminum
- Plated TriVent® handle has holes for hanging storage
- EverTite™ system uses rivets to attach the pan to the handle
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 7 in. top dia. x 43⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 11⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Get more information on cookware materials from our buyers guide for cookware material.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 7" (18 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring TriVent® plated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 4-3/4" (12cm) bottom diameter, 1-3/4" (4.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67627 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|