The Vollrath 67612 frying pan has a non-stick interior that removes tough product like cheese. Its strong aluminum construction resists corrosion. Three handle vents cool the unit quickly, and its silicone-covered handle stays cool to the touch. This dish can be used in the oven or on the stovetop.
- Cooked-on food is loosened by the SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating
- Aluminum quickly heats and cools
- Reduced risk of burns with the TriVent® silicone handle
- Handle is attached to the pan by the EverTite™ rivet system
- Maximum oven temperature: 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
The buyers' guide for cookware materials has in-depth information that can help you make an informed decision about which pan to buy.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 67612 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|