Constructed with heavy-duty aluminum and triple coated with SteelCoat™ a ceramic coating, Vollrath's Wear-Ever® fry pan is built to get you through countless frying, searing, and sauteing tasks, with a non-stick surface that provides effortless release. Its handle is so securely riveted it comes with a lifetime guarantee. Professional chefs and home cooks alike are sure to appreciate this 12-inch fry pan's silicone handle that withstands hot oven temperatures up to 450 degrees F.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating allows for easy food release
- Permanently bonded TriVent and innovative EverTite™ Riveting System--rivets are low profile and coated for easy cleaning
- Silicone handle rated at 450 for stovetop and oven use
- 4-3/4 in. bottom diameter
- Large hanging loop allows for space-saving storage
- USA made
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30 cm), with SteelCoat x3™ non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 67612 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|