The Vollrath 4791260 VersaGrip® utility tongs have a tan plastic handle that can be used in color-coded applications. A built-in antimicrobial agent slows bacteria growth on the handle, which can endure temperatures as high as 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Heavy product like steak and chicken can be turned with the flat ends and gripper teeth, and their one-piece stainless steel construction is heavy duty enough for daily use.
- Stainless steel is sturdy
- Made without hard-to-clean crevices and springs
- Gripper teeth on the flat ends hold onto product
- Can be used for HACCP color-coding since the plastic handle is tan
- Can withstand temperatures under 180 degrees F
- Reduces harmful bacteria growth in the handle with a built-in antimicrobial agent
- Dishwasher safe
- 12 in. L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
VersaGrip Tongs, one-piece, equipped with all-natural antimicrobial, 12" (30.5 cm), tan kool-Touch®, stainless steel, 20 ga., springless design, ergonomic handle, heat resistant to 180° F (82.1 C), dishwasher safe, ideal for HACCP program, NSF, Made in USA, Jacob's Pride® Collection
Vollrath 4791260 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|