The Vollrath 40756 countertop mixer is great for small commercial mixing uses. Holding 10 quarts in the stainless steel mixing bowl and having a five speed, direct drive transmission with 1/3 horsepower motor, this mixer is robust enough to be used for tough mixing jobs. The digital control panel can be used to set or change the speed of the mixer during operation and to set a timer for up to 30 minutes. The safety guard, non-skid base, and motor overload auto-shut off make this a easy and safe mixer to operate. The small footprint and space-saving design make this a great addition to even small kitchens.
- Commercial grade table top model
- 10 quart mixer capacity
- Powerful 1/3 hp motor
- Five speed, direct drive transmission, 100% gear driven means smooth and consistent mixing
- Digital control panel can be used to shift speeds while unit is running
- Compact design saves on counter space
- Safe non-skid rubber base
- Safety auto shut-off feature if motor is overloaded
- 30 minute timer for precise and dependable mixing times
- Stainless steel mixing bowl with safety guard
- 110 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6 ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13-1/16 in. W x 17-11/16 in. D x 21-3/16 in. H
- NSF Certified; ETL Listed
Countertop Mixer, 10-qt,with guard, commercial grade table model, 5 speed direct drive transmission, digital control panel, non-skid rubber base, 100% gear driven, includes: safety guard, stainless steel bowl, spatula, wire whisk & dough hook, 1/3 HP, 110v, 6 amp, NEMA 5-15P, 17-11/16"Lx13-1/16"Wx21-3/16"H, model # MIX1010, NSF, ETL, Imported
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Vollrath 40756 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|
Vollrath 40756 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Rami S said...
"Used mainly for bread dough. Workd great until I tried to mix 4 pounds of rye bread dough. Mixer started heating up and stuttered. Had to shut it..."
"Used mainly for bread dough. Workd great until I tried to mix 4 pounds of rye bread dough. Mixer started heating up and stuttered. Had to shut it down to protect motor."