The Vollrath 3640771 four-well modular drop-in is designed for top-mounted installation and plugs into a 240-volt outlet. Spills and condensation are contained by the full-perimeter drip edge in the stainless steel countertop area. There is a flat work surface around the opening so nothing will snag on a raised edge. The auto-fill feature means you will no longer need to worry about constantly monitoring the wells for water. The entire unit is insulated with fiberglass on the sides, between the wells, and under the element; this insulation allows for zero-clearance installation. Water is required for even heating of the food product when using the Vollrath 3640771 four well modular drop-in. A manifold drain connection offers individual well shutoffs as well as a main manifold shutoff.
- Hard wiring is not required; unit plugs into a 240-volt outlet
- Full perimeter drip edge keeps spills and condensation in the countertop area
- Drip-edge adds more strength to the flange area
- Water is required for even heating of food during operation
- Stainless steel wells allow for the use of pans up to 6-in. deep while still providing humidity
- Breaker gasket is included for installation under the drip edge
- Flat work surface around the opening
- Power indicator light lets the user know if the well is on or off
- Manifold drain connects with 1-in. copper tubing and offers individual well shutoffs and a manifold shutoff
- Monitoring the wells is no longer needed with the auto-fill feature
- Cross contamination of the drain and potable water lines if prevented with the check valve/siphon
- Drop-in is centered with positioning clips
- Mounting clips are adjustable up to 3 in.
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 533⁄4 in. W x 23 in. D x 211⁄2 in. h
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Well is constructed of 20-gauge stainless steel
- Designed for top-mount installation
- Top is made of 18-gauge stainless steel
- 20-gauge stainless steel exterior housing
- High-density fiberglass insulation is under the element, on the sides, and between the wells
- Fiberglass insulation allows for zero-clearance installation
Hot Food Well Unit, Drop-In, electric, (4) 12" x 20" individual 20 gauge stainless steel insulated wells, 54-3/4"W x 26"D x 21-1/2"H (overall), wet operation only, individual thermostatic controls mounted in panel with cord, power indicator light, drip-free flange, 1" copper manifold drain with individual well shutoffs & manifold shutoff, 18 gauge stainless steel top, 18 gauge galvanized exterior housing, includes positioning clips, 4000 watts, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 14.4-16.7 amps, cord with NEMA 6-30P, NSF, cULus, Made in USA (54"W x 25-1/4"D cutout size, requires 7/8" corner radius)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Vollrath 3640771 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||With Drain|