With a width of just 151⁄8 inches, this Pitco 35C+S commercial fryer is ideal for foodservice operations that have a small footprint but need to meet a high-volume demand for fried foods. It can hold 35 to 40 pounds of oil in its stainless steel tank, which is welded and peened with a smooth, quick-cleaning finish. Ensuring operators can fry breaded foods without worrying about crumbs or sediment burning and damaging the oil quality, the unit has a deep cold zone and a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
A front-located 11⁄4-inch NPT drain valve and drain extension ensure the tank drains quickly into the appropriate container, while a clean-out rod removes any remaining crumbs or sediment. The Pitco 35C+S fryer operates safely and efficiently with an integrated gas control valve and a number of other standard features. Mounted in the heat exchanger tubes, the heat baffles are made from a long-lasting alloy stainless steel and provide heat and combustion with maximum efficiency. A standing pilot light provides an instant flame, but gas flow is automatically shut off if the pilot goes out or if the high-temperature limit is exceeded.
- 35- to 40-lb. oil capacity
- Welded and peened stainless steel tank has a smooth finish that facilitates cleaning
- Stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the exchanger tubes to efficiently heat the oil
- Standing pilot light is ready when heat is needed
- 2 nickel-plated mesh wire baskets
- Removable hanger holds the baskets out of oil
- Stainless steel front and door with a galvanized steel rear and sides
- 11⁄4-in. NPT drain in the front efficiently drains to facilitate cleaning
- Drain line clean-out rod
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- 90,000 BTU
- CE approved; CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Gas control valve acts as a pilot valve, gas filter, main valve, and pressure regulator
- Gas control valve prevents gas from flowing to the main burner if the pilot goes out
- Temperature-limit switch shuts off gas flow if the temperature exceeds the maximum limit
Dimensions & Utilities
- 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
- 26.3 kW
This commercial fryer article breaks down the features of these units.
Fryer, gas, floor model, 35-40 lb. oil capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Pitco 35C+S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||40|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lbs) Range||40 - 49|
Pitco 35C+S Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I bought this fryer and the next month the pilot wouldn't stay lit and it's a year later still having the same problem and the company won't hono..."
"After setting up the Pitco fryer for my customer she began using it right away. They are very happy with it and will soon be purchasing another o..."
"I bought this fryer and the next month the pilot wouldn't stay lit and it's a year later still having the same problem and the company won't honor my warranty cause it's been a year but the product has always been a defect from day one don't buy from Pitco"
"After setting up the Pitco fryer for my customer she began using it right away. They are very happy with it and will soon be purchasing another one for sure"