The Pitco 35C+S LP commercial fryer has been designed with a slim width of 151⁄8 inches to ensure it will fit easily into a number of kitchen footprints, and includes 6-inch adjustable legs for a level installation on uneven floors. This tube-fired fryer includes a deep cool zone, which traps sediment to prevent it from burning and makes it suitable for frying breaded favorites. It has a capacity for up to 40 pounds of oil and can fry up to 63 pounds of fries per hour to help meet a medium-to-high demand for fried foods.
This Pitco fryer includes a number of features that promote efficiency and safety. The standing pilot light ensures the unit is ready to heat up when needed and an integrated gas control valve helps maintain accurate temperatures, with a full temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the gas flow is immediately shut off if the unit reaches the high temperature limit, which helps prevent damage to the unit, and the gas flow is automatically turned off if the pilot light ever goes out.
The Pitco 35C+S LP can be used with propane gas, and includes a 3⁄4-inch NPT connection and built-in flue deflector. This model is constructed with a welded stainless steel tank, easily drained with front-located 11⁄4-inch NPT drain, a stainless steel cabinet front and door, and a galvanized steel back and sides for easy cleaning and durability.
- Floor model tube-fired fryer compatible with propane gas
- Ideal for high-volume production
- Capacity for up to 40 lbs. of oil
- Capable of cooking 63 lbs. of fries per hour
- Maintains temperatures between 200 and 400 degrees F
- Cooking surface measures 14 in. W x 23⁄4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CE and CSA Listed; NSF Certified
- Basket hanger is removable
- Consumes 90,000 BTU per hour
- Standing pilot provides a ready flame
- Operated with an integrated gas control valve
- Equipped with a deep cool zone to catch debris
- Gas shuts off if the temperature reaches the upper limit
- Gas shuts off if the pilot flame goes out
- 11⁄4-in. NPT drain located on front of unit
- Tank constructed from welded stainless steel
- Cabinet front and door constructed from stainless steel
- Cabinet sides and back constructed from galvanized steel
- Includes (4) 6-in. adjustable legs for level installation
- Includes 2 nickel-plated twin-size fry baskets
Fryer, LP gas, floor model, 35-40 lb. fat capacity, millivolt control, stainless steel tank, door & front, 90,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Pitco 35C+S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||35 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
Pitco 35C+S Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Received on Time No Issues"
"Received on Time No Issues"