This Groen HY-5G gas countertop steamer is great choice for cooking a wide variety of foods. The steamer is compact and stackable for additional capacity and cooking flexibility. This unit has a five-pan capacity. There is sufficient space between the pans, allowing for better circulation and even cooking throughout the steamer. Because the cavity is continuously vented and condensate drained, unwanted flavor transfer from food products is eliminated.
Steamer cavity has a powerful side-mounted blower, which increases steam velocity and provides efficient steam distribution throughout the unit and between loaded pans. The unit features a Ready light that indicates when the inside is at the appropriate steaming temperature. The heat up time to the Ready mode takes 8-10 minutes or less. The Groen HY-5G steamer chamber is kept warm and prepared for instant steam between loads, so there is no wait time after the Ready light comes on.
- Gas convection countertop steamer
- 5 full-size pan capacity
- Dual water connection
- Stackable unit
- Strong internal blower increases steam rate for quick, efficient cooking
- Venting drain protects against flavor transfer between foods
- Ample space between pans in steamer chamber allow foods to cook evenly
- Reliable electronic ignition
- Instant steam from the Ready mode
- 60-min. timer with constant steam setting
- Increased unit fill times to enhance performance in low water flow areas
- Heavy-duty steamer applications for a la carte steaming
- Field-reversible doors
- Easy-to-open, hands free for latch
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8-in. W x 333⁄8-in. D x 25-in. H
- Made in the U.S.
- UL listed and NSF certified
Easy to Clean and Delime
- Drain port resists lime and scale build-up
- Deliming indicator light
- Two-probe warning system for deliming
- Auto-Delime button on touch pad initiates deliming cycle
- Stainless steel interior for easier cleaning
HyperSteam™ Convection Steamer, NG gas, table top, 1 compartment, (5) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans per compartment, stackable, stainless steel construction, dual water connection, 62,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Groen HY-5G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|