The Cleveland 21CGA5 Steamcraft® Ultra 5 countertop steamer uses an exclusive steam cooking distribution system to create high-velocity steam with brass jets instead of convection fans. In addition to simplifying the cleaning process, coved corners ensure evenly circulated heat. A creased top and bottom improve draining, and the cold water condenser behind the drain maintains a dry steam. Cooking compartment insulation keeps heat and steam in the cavity.
The PowerPak® steam generator has a stand-by mode that keeps the unit at steaming temperature and ready to cook. An on/off switch ignites the burners and fills water in the generator, while the 60-minute timer has an audible signal to alert operators when the cycle has ended. This Cleveland 21CGA5 countertop steamer accommodates five 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-2.5-inch pans on removable, stainless steel slide racks. It has an automatic generator drain with a water jet cleaning feature and accessible cleaning port.
- Part of the Steamcraft series
- Natural gas heated
- (5) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pan capacity
- Removable, stainless steel slide racks
- PowerPak gas steam generator
- Stand-by mode keeps the generator at steaming temperature
- On/off start switch ignites burners and fills the pressureless generator with water
- Automatic, remote, float-type water level control is separate from the generator to provide access
- 60-min. electro-mechanical timer gives an audible signal at the end of cycles
- Automatic generator drain has a water jet drain cleaning feature
- Accessible cleaning port on the top does not require panel or rack guide removal
- Left-hinged door stays cool to the touch
- Reversible door gasket provides an airtight seal
- Durable stainless steel construction resists rust
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- Fully automatic, electronic spark ignition
- 70,000 BTU
- 35 W, 4 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 21 in. W x 32.13 in. D x 32 in. H
Unique Steam Cooking Distribution System
- Brass steam jets produce high-velocity convection steam without fans
- Coved corners ensure evenly distributed heat and simplify cleaning
- Creased top and bottom improve draining
- Cold water condenser behind the drain maintains a dry steam
- Fully insulated cooking compartment keeps heat and steam in the cavity
More in-depth information on commercial steamers can be found in the steamers buyers' guide.
Steamcraft® Ultra 5 Convection Steamer, Gas, countertop, 1 compartment, (5) 12 x 20 x 2-1/2" pans/compartment capacity, 60-minute mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) bypass switch, automatic boiler blowdown, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, split water connection, steam shut-off switch, stainless steel construction, 70,000 BTU, 4" adjustable legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 21CGA5 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|