This Groen BPM-40E 208/3 Eclipse Ergonomic braising pan is a solid one-piece welded heavy-duty, stainless steel construction. It measures 48 inches in width to hold up to 40 gallons. The unit is 10 inches deep to produce the greatest working capacity. A heavy 5⁄8-inch-thick, steel-clad plate is the cooking surface of the braising pan. The heaviness of the plate protects against warping and distortion when heating. This braising pan is heated with clamped-on, flat, bar-type electric heating elements.
The braising pan has a smooth-action, quick-tilting body with manual crank tilt mechanism, which provides precise control during pouring for easy operation. The pan tilts past vertical for efficient cleanup. The Groen BPM-40E 208/3 Eclipse braising pan comes with a fully adjustable one-piece cover. A vent is provided in the cover top to regulate condensate. A rear condensate drip shield is located under the cover to prevent moisture from dripping on floor when the cover is opened. The pan is thermostatically-controlled for automatic shutoff when desired temperature is reached and temperature falls below desired setting. This allows for the most precise cooking.
- 40-gallon capacity
- 10-in. pan depth
- 5⁄8-in. thick clad plate
- One-piece cover with vent
- Stainless steel construction
- Standard etch marks for precise measuring in both gallons and liters
- Precision thermostat controls temperature for accurate cooking
- Controls and tilt mechanism are mounted in stainless steel housings on the pan body sides
- Tilting motion is smooth and quick
- Body tilts past vertical to assist in cleaning
- Round, tubular open leg base with bullet feet
- Standard bracket for either right-side, left-side, or rear-mounted faucet bracket
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 111⁄2kW
- Overall Dimensions: 48-in. W x 393⁄4-in. D x 431⁄2-in. H
- UL listed and NSF certified
Braising Pan, electric, 40-gallon capacity, 10" deep pan, 38" pan height, thermostatic controls, manual tilt, standard etch marks, faucet bracket, vented cover, round tubular open leg base, stainless steel construction, bullet feet, 15.0 kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Groen BPM-40E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Tilting Braising Pans|