Standard: 10-in Pan Depth, Bullet Feet, 3 Phase, Field Convertible to Single Phase, Etch Marks, Faucet Bracket
This Groen BPM40E Eclipse Ergonomic Tilting Braising Pan is a versatile and dependable choice for your food service business. This braising pan can braise, grill, hold, steam, or cook your product, making this unit nearly as hard working as you are!
This efficient Groen commercial braising pan has a heavy-duty stainless steel body with a 10" pan depth, which cuts down on cleaning and maintenance times by reducing the amount of scratches and dents to the unit. The cooking surface is a 5/8" thick stainless steel plate attached with flat bar heating elements to ensure even heating over the entire cooking surface. The stainless steel housings and mounting brackets can be mounted on either the right, left, or rear to help you maximize the space available in your business' kitchen. This dependable braising pan features a manual tilt body to smoothly and quickly empty the contents of the pan when pouring. This well-designed braising pan is constructed to meet all NSF standards, which helps ensure that your business meets all health and safety codes.
Groen products are both designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. and have a limited warranty. Groen guarantees their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2000 actual operating hours (on models equipped with a timing device), 12 months from the installation date, or 15 months from the date of shipment from Groen, whichever occurs first. This product can also be found by searching terms such as commercial cookware, commercial braising pans, or commercial cooking pans.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Performance, water resistance and ergonomics combined in one streamlined new design
- Narrow-width (only 38-1/2-inwide for 30-gallon, only 48-in wide for 40-gallon)
- Improved cleanability and aesthetics: rounded leg stands are easier to clean and design now features a one-piece lid with no hard to clean edges
- High performance - fast, high-capacity pan heats to 350 degree F in just 4 minutes
- Faster heat-up, faster cook times and more even cooking
- Water-resistant - less susceptible to water splashback or spray
- Center tilt design for pour path optimization also maximizes floor and aisle space
- Precision thermostat regulates temperature for accurate cooking
- single water-resistant control box
- Smooth-action, quick-tilting body will never jerk or halt when tilting pan -- only 23 turns for a full tilt
- Accessible manual override on power tilt models
- Improved counterbalanced cover hinge ensures easy operation and cleaning
- Increased pan size for true working capacity of 30 or 40 gallons
- Easy to reach right-, left-hand, or rear-mounted faucet
- Easy-to-clean, 3-inradius rounded interiors -- no corners to clean
- Bullet feet are field-retrofittable & interchangeable with flanged feet or casters
- Strengthened cover hinges for increased durability and longer life
- Stainless steel interiors with easy-to-clean sanitary finishes make cleanup easy and fast
- Models are UL listed, CSA design certified and NSF listed, as applicable
- 5/8-in thick clad
Eclipse Ergonomic Brainsing Pan, electric, 40-gallon capacity, 10" deep pan, 38" pan height, thermostatic controls, manual tilt, standard etch marks, faucet bracket, vented cover, round tubular open leg base, stainless steel construction, bullet feet, 11.5 kw.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Groen BPM-40E 2403 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Tilting Braising Pans|