Made of durable stainless steel, the Advance Tabco WB-4G-NAT-X steam table resists rust, dents, and scratches. It is intended to keep prepared foods hot by creating steam. Its four well openings fit (4) 12-inch-by-20-inch food pans with a depth of 73⁄4-inches. An 8-inch adjustable shelf is secured to the table with die-cast leg clamps, and each leg is inserted into stainless steel gussets with a 1-inch bullet foot for stability. The Advance Tabco WB-4G-NAT-X wetbath hot food table has an 8-inch thermoplastic cutting board that creates space for assembling meals.
- 55-cu.-ft. interior space
- Made of durable, scratch-resistant stainless steel
- Retains temperatures of preheated food
- 4 food well openings accommodate (4) 12-in. L x 20-in. W x 73⁄4-in. D food pans
- 8-in. thermoplastic cutting board provides space for prepping food
- For extra storage, an 8-in. undershelf is featured
- Die-cast leg clamps hold the adjustable shelf in place
- 1-in., adjustable bullet feet
- Stainless steel gussets support 4 legs
- Pilot indicator openings
- 1 control knob has 3 settings
- 25,000 BTU
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 627⁄16 in. L x 305⁄8 in. W x 343⁄8 in. H
- Natural gas powered
- 1⁄2-in. female NPT connection to regulator
- 4-in. WC pressure required
Take a look at our guide to steam tables to learn more.
Water Bath Hot Food Table, natural gas, 62-7/16"W x 30-5/8"D x 34-3/8"H, (4) 12" x 20" well openings (accommodates pan inserts up to 7-3/4" deep), stainless steel top, 8"D x 3/8" thick poly cutting board with stainless plate shelf below, single control knob with (3) settings, pilot indicator, galvanized open base with undershelf, 25,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco WB-4G-NAT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|