The Advance Tabco WB-4G-LP-X steam table is made of heavy-duty stainless steel to resist scratches and rust. It uses steam to keep prepared foods hot and ready to serve and has an 8-inch undershelf for storing equipment and ingredients. Held in place with die-cast leg clamps, the shelf can be moved up and down. Its legs are built into stainless steel gussets to add structure and support, and each leg has a 1-inch, adjustable bullet foot for a stable workspace. To provide prep space, the Advance Tabco WB-4G-LP-X wetbath hot food table has an 8-inch removable thermoplastic cutting board. Four food wells can accommodate 12-inch-by-20-inch food pans.
- 55-cu.-ft. interior space
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Keeps preheated foods hot with steam
- 4 wells hold 12-in. L x 20-in. W x 73⁄4-in. D food pans
- 8-in. removable thermoplastic cutting board
- 8-in. undershelf creates storage space for supplies and equipment
- Undershelf is adjustable with die-cast leg clamps
- Stainless steel gussets reinforce legs
- 1-in. bullet feet minimize scuff marks
- Pilot indicator openings
- 1 knob controls 3 settings
- 25,000 BTU
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 627⁄16 in. L x 305⁄8 in. W x 343⁄8 in. H
- Fueled by liquified petroleum
- 1⁄2-in. female NPT connection to regulator
- 10-in. WC pressure required
Visit our steam tables resource guide to learn more about these units.
Water Bath Hot Food Table, LP gas, 62-7/16"W x 30-5/8"D x 34-3/8"H, (4) 12" x 20" well openings (accommodates pan inserts up to 7-3/4" deep), stainless steel top, 8"D x 3/8" thick poly cutting board with stainless plate shelf below, single control knob with (3) settings, pilot indicator, galvanized open base with undershelf, 25,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco WB-4G-LP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|