The Browne 5813812 Thermalloy® fry pan’s handle is covered by a removable sleeve that is resistant to heat and keeps hands from becoming exhausted on long shifts. Since the handle is attached with offset rivets, strength is added to the pan. Aluminum is used in the pan's construction to ensure the bottom heats evenly so product is cooked thoroughly. The wide base design allows it to be used on flat burners. The aluminum construction on the Browne 5813812 Thermalloy fry pan is finished with a shiny satin.
- Thermalloy line fry pan
- Handle is attached with offset rivets to provide strength
- Comfortable grip with the angled handle
- Removable, heat-resistant sleeve prevents hand from getting tired while cooking
- Heats evenly thanks to the aluminum construction
- Wide base design allows it to sit on flat burners
- Satin finish provides a classy look
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. dia. x 2.3 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 12" dia. x 2-1/5", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 8 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5813812 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet