Constructed of aluminum, the Vollrath 4012 Wear-Ever® frying pan is lightweight and provides quick heat up times. The natural finish creates a uniform heat pattern, which is perfect for cooking with oil or grease and browning meat. The pan is safe at temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and the handle sleeve protects the operator from heat. Permanently secured rivets attach the handle to the Vollrath 4012 fry pan.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Aluminum is lightweight and a good heat conductor
- Natural, smooth polished finish provides even heat distribution
- Removable silicone Cool Handle® sleeve insulates the handle to prevent burns
- Handle is secured with permanently attached EverTite™ rivets
- Safe at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93⁄4 in. bottom dia. x 21⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on cookware, take a look at the cookware material buyers' guide.
Wear-Ever® Aluminum Fry Pan, 12" (30.5 cm), with Natural Finish, featuring removable Cool Handle® silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite™ Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 9-3/4" (25 cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/4" (5.7cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
Vollrath 4012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Oven Safe|