The Browne 5813810 Thermalloy® fry pan has a wide base that allows it to sit on flat burners and eliminating hot spots. Constructed with aluminum, the pan stands up to commercial use, and its cooking area heats evenly. Strength is added with the handle that is attached by rivets. The rivets are offset, allowing the center rivet to support the pan and reduces the strain on the other rivets. To reduce hand fatigue, the Browne 5813810 Thermalloy fry pan’s angled handle includes a removable, heat-resistant sleeve.
- Part of the Thermalloy line
- Aluminum construction heats evenly across the bottom
- Wide base sits on flat burners
- Rivets are offset on the handle attachment to add strength
- Center rivet reduces the strain on other 2 rivets
- Handle is angled for comfort when gripping
- Removable handle sleeve is resistant to heat and keeps hand from wearing out
- Shiny, satin finish looks luxurious
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 10" dia. x 2", without lid, Thermogrip removable silicone sleeve, riveted handle, 8 gauge, aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5813810 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet