The Browne 5724052 Thermoalloy® frying pan has two handles that make lifting the pan and pouring out liquid simple. Both handles are riveted to the pan for security and strength. Since they are hollow, the handles stay cool to the touch even when the pan is hot. Stainless steel construction makes the pan durable and resistant to corrosion, scratches, and stains. The Browne 5724052 Thermalloy frying pan has a 1⁄4-inch aluminum base that evenly distributes heat to prevent hot and cold spots.
- Included in the Thermalloy series
- Natural finish creates a bright, clean aesthetic
- Resists corrosion, scratches, and stains thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Both handles are riveted to the pan for security
- Handle stays cool to the touch even when the pan is hot
- Helper handle makes lifting and pouring contents simple
- 1⁄4-in. aluminum sandwich base evenly transfer heat
- Protect contents and trap heat with the 5724132 cover (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 12-1/2" dia. x 2", induction capable, helper handle, stay cool riveted handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, stainless steel, natural finish, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724052 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|