The Browne 5724050 Thermalloy® frying pan has a 1⁄4-inch aluminum base that ensures heat is evenly transferred so product heats evenly and to ensure there are no cold or hot spots. The stainless steel construction of the pan makes it resistant to stains, corrosion, and scratches. The Browne 5724050 Thermalloy frying pan is the ideal tool for pan frying meat, sautéing vegetables, and more.
- Part of the Thermalloy series
- Comes in natural finish for a clean look
- Stains and corrosion are resisted thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Handle is hollow and stays cool to the touch when the pan is in use
- Heat is evenly distributed with the 1⁄4-in. aluminum base
- 5724124 cover keeps heat over food (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.5 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Thermalloy® Fry Pan, 9-1/2" dia. x 2", induction capable, stay cool riveted handle, 1/4" (6mm) aluminum sandwich bottom, stainless steel, natural finish, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Browne 5724050 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|