This single door undercounter refrigerator from Arctic Air offers an electronic thermostat with external LED display for accurate control and easy reading. The standard top panel is removable for use in lower height applications. This undercounter refrigerator has magnetic door gaskets that are easily removed and replaced without tools.
- Installed heating element in doors eliminates condensation Self closing doors stay open at 90 degrees
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- 1 adjustable epoxy coated wire shelf is easy to clean
- Standard top panel is removable for use in lower height applications
- Uses environmentally-friendly CFC-free R134A refrigerant
- Larger fans and blades allow for faster recovery times
- Overall Dimensions: 27.875-in. W x 30-in. D x 35.625-in. H
- 115v/60/1-ph, 5A, NEMA 5-15 plug included
- cULus Listed; ANSI, NSF Certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, reach-in, one-section, 6.5 cubic feet capacity, electronic thermostat with digital LED display, (1) self-closing door, (1) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelf, self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel exterior, white aluminum interior, casters, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 3/8 hp, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic Air AUC27R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36 in|
|Capacity Range||2 - 6 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Arctic Air AUC27R Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"We needed a replacement refrigerator fast. Katom had the product we wanted at an excellent price, they answered my inquiry on delivery right away..."
"We needed a replacement refrigerator fast. Katom had the product we wanted at an excellent price, they answered my inquiry on delivery right away and came through as stated. This replaced our True refer and works great at a much lower cost. The lit up temp on the outside is a great feature."