The Arctic Air ARCB60 chef base has a stainless steel top with an insulated design to prevent heat from equipment from transferring into the refrigerated section. Messes on the top are contained by marine edges on each side. The base has two drawers with stainless steel fronts, liners, and frames. Magnetic gaskets on each drawer are removable, so they can be cleaned easily. It maintains temperatures from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit and meets the NSF Standard 7 for open food product. This Arctic Air ARCB60 chef base has an electronic thermostat with an external LED display that is easy to read.
- Stainless steel top has an insulated design that prevents heat from equipment from transferring into the cabinet
- Marine edges along the top help contain messes
- 2 drawers have stainless steel facings, liners, and frames
- Magnetic drawer gaskets are removable to facilitate cleanup
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides are easy to clean and durable
- 2 of the easy-mount casters have a locking design
- Meets NSF Standard 7 for open food storage
- 6 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 62 in. W x 32 in. D x 26 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat has an external, digital LED display
- Condensing unit is accessible from the front for cleaning and servicing
- Self-contained capillary tube system
The chef bases buyers' guide has more in-depth information on these units.
Refrigerated Chef Base, 62"W, (2) drawers, marine edge top, electronic thermostat with external LED display, stainless steel front, sides and top, (4) casters (2 locking), front breathing, 1/3 hp, 6.0 amps, 115v/60/1-ph, 6' cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF-7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic Air ARCB60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|