The Arctic Air ABB48G two-section bar refrigerator uses an LED digital display with an electric thermostat to show internal temperatures. The equipment holds products within a range from 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit that is maintained by a self-contained capillary tube system. Products are visible through the three glass doors, and the LED interior lights help you to easily see into the cabinet. Maximizing the space in your backbar area is simple since you can utilize the 11⁄2-inch stainless steel top on the fridge to prepare drinks and perform other prep work. The exterior is black powder-coated steel, making the Arctic Air ABB48G two-section bar refrigerator durable. Keeping the refrigeration system serviced and cleaned is simple since it is easily accessible.
- Maximize your back bar space by using the 11⁄2-in. solid stainless steel top as a countertop
- Black powder-coated steel exterior is durable
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior
- 3 glass doors provide visibility of products
- Magnetic gaskets on the doors remove for cleaning and replacing
- Easily see products in the fridge with the LED interior lights
- LED digital display uses an electronic thermostat to show temperatures
- 33-41 degrees F temperature range
- Cool temperatures are maintained by the self-contained capillary tube system
- Cleaning and maintaining the condensing unit is simple because it is accessible from the front
- Easily place the unit in tight spaces since it is front breathing
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 1⁄3 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 49 in. W x 24 in. D x 39.51⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Back Bar Refrigerator, two-section, (48) 6-pk 12oz. cans capacity, interior LED lighting, (2) glass doors, (4) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelves, electronic thermostat with external digital LED display, self-contained refrigeration, black powder coated steel front & sides exterior, stainless steel interior, casters, 115v/60/1, 6.0 amps, 1/3 hp, 7' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic Air ABB48G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Sections||2|
|Number of Levels||4|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49 in|