The Cambro UPCH400401 Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier® insulated food server keeps food hot, holding it at temperatures between 150 and 165 Fahrenheit when plugged in. It only takes 45 minutes to warm up, and when it is unplugged, it maintains temperatures for 4 hours. It is made of heavy-duty polyethylene and keeps cool to the touch. It has 12 rails built in to hold six 21⁄2-inch-deep, full-size food pans. It has an indicator light that shows when the unit is on. A thermometer monitors the internal temperature. The Cambro UPCH400401 food carrier has a vent cap that pops up to release built-up steam, preventing soggy food. The carrier has handles molded in to create an ergonomic grip when lifting.
- Part of the Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier series
- Slate blue
- Made of strong polyethylene that does not transfer heat
- Polyurethane foam insulation holds temperature at or above 148 degrees F
- Vent cap releases excess steam to keep food crispy
- Molded-in handles provide a sturdy grip when transporting
- Can be stacked with UPCS400 and UPC400 Cambro carriers
- Vinyl cord strap secures power cord on unit's left side
- Indicator light shows when unit is on
- Thermometer monitors internal temperatures
- 12 built-in rails hold pans
- Accommodates (2) 8-in.-deep, (3) 6-in.-deep, (4) 4-in.-deep, or (6) 21⁄2-in.-deep full-size food pans
- Hot holding temperature range: 150-165 degrees F
- Heats up in 45 min.
- Dishwasher safe
- No assembly required
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Compartment: 131⁄8 in. W x 21 in. D x 191⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 181⁄8 in. W x 263⁄8 in. D x 247⁄9 in. H
- 2 A, 230 W
- 110 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Not sure if this unit is right for you? Check out our Cambro food carriers article to learn more.
Camcarrier® Heated Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece polyethylene shell, polyurethane foam insulated, holds (6) 2-1/2" deep food pans, (4) 4" deep food pans, (3) 6" deep food pans, (2) 8" deep food pans, molded-in handles, nylon latch, vent cap, stackable, 9' power cord, 110v/50/60/1-ph, 230 watts, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, slate blue, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPCH400401 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||6 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|