The Cambro UPCH400191 Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier® insulated food server has a heavy-duty, heat-resistant polyethylene exterior. Polyurethane foam insulates the unit to hold temperatures at or above 148 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 4 hours. It has 12 rails that hold six 21⁄2-inch-deep, full-size food pans. A vent cap is built into the door to release built-up steam. Handles are molded into the carrier for a comfortable grip when transporting. The Cambro UPCH400191 insulated food carrier warms up in 45 minutes and has a light that indicates when the unit is on. A vinyl strap stores the power cord on the left side of the unit.
- Part of the Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier series
- Granite gray
- Polyethylene exterior is sturdy and heat resistant
- Polyurethane foam insulates cabinet and holds temperature at or above 148 degrees F for at least 4 hrs.
- Vent cap releases built-up steam
- Molded-in handles create an ergonomic grip when lifting
- 9-in. nylon latch secures door
- Hot holding temperature: 150-165 degrees F
- 45 min.-warm up
- 12 rail sets accommodate pans
- Holds (2) 8-in.-deep, (3) 6-in.-deep, (4) 4-in.-deep, or (6) 21⁄2-in.-deep full-size food pans
- Vinyl strap secures power cord on the unit's left side
- Light indicates when unit is on
- Thermometer is removable for cleaning
- Can be stacked with UPCS400 and UPC400 Cambro carriers
- Dishwasher safe
- No assembly required
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Compartment: 131⁄8 in. W x 21 in. D x 191⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 181⁄8 in. W x 263⁄8 in. D x 247⁄9 in. H
- 2 A, 230 W
- 110 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Check out our guide to Cambro food servers to learn more about these units.
Camcarrier® Heated Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece polyethylene shell, polyurethane foam insulated, holds (6) 2-1/2" deep food pans, (4) 4" deep food pans, (3) 6" deep food pans, (2) 8" deep food pans, molded-in handles, nylon latch, vent cap, stackable, 9' power cord, 110v/50/60/1-ph, 230 watts, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, granite gray, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPCH400191 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||6 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|