Made of polyethylene, the Cambro UPCH400192 Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier® insulated food server is durable and heat resistant. It is insulated with polyurethane foam to keep temperatures at or above 148 degrees Fahrenheit. Rails hold pans in the compartment, accommodating six 21⁄2-inch-deep full-size food pans. A vent cap releases steam to keep the pressure equalized. Its door is secured with a 9-inch nylon latch. The Cambro UPCH400192 food carrier has a thermometer that shows the interior temperature. A vinyl cord strap holds the power cord on the left side of the unit. An indicator light displays when the unit is on and it takes only 45 minutes to warm up.
- Part of the Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier series
- Granite green
- Durable polyethylene stays cool to the touch
- Polyurethane foam insulation maintains temperatures at or above 148 degrees F
- Vent cap keeps pressure balanced by releasing steam
- Doors are secured with a 9-in. nylon latch
- Molded-in handles provide a secure grip when lifting
- Stackable with UPCS400 and UPC400 Cambro carriers
- Vinyl cord strap holds power cord on left side of unit
- Indicator light shows when unit is on
- Thermometer displays internal temperatures and can be removed for cleaning
- Heats up in 45 min.
- Hot holding temperature range: 150-165 degrees F
- 12 rails hold (6) 21⁄2-in. deep, (4) 4-in. deep, (3) 6-in. deep, or (2) 8-in. deep full-size food pans
- Dishwasher safe
- No assembly required
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Compartment: 131⁄8 in. W x 21 in. D x 191⁄8 in. H
- Overall: 181⁄8 in. W x 263⁄8 in. D x 247⁄9 in. H
- 2 A, 230 W
- 110 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Visit our Cambro food carriers guide to find out if this unit is right for you.
Camcarrier® Heated Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece polyethylene shell, polyurethane foam insulated, holds (6) 2-1/2" deep food pans, (4) 4" deep food pans, (3) 6" deep food pans, (2) 8" deep food pans, molded-in handles, nylon latch, vent cap, stackable, 9' power cord, 110v/50/60/1-ph, 230 watts, 2.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, granite green, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPCH400192 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||6 - 1/1 Pans|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|