The Cambro UPC300158 Ultra Pan Carrier® insulated food server has a one-piece, durable polyethylene construction, and its red hot material prevents dents and chips. It has polyurethane insulation that keeps food cold at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit and hot food at or above 140 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 4 hours. It has an area for labels to identify contents. The Cambro UPC300158 insulated food carrier has a door without gaskets to hold temperatures inside and is removable for cleaning.
- Part of the Ultra Pan Carrier series
- Seamless, heavy-duty polyethylene construction
- Red hot material resists chipping and denting
- Polyurethane insulation keeps food hot at or above 140 degrees F for at least 4 hours and cold at or below 41 degrees F
- Accommodates (4) 21⁄2-in.-deep, (3) 4-in.-deep, (2) 6-in.-deep, or (1) 8-in.-deep full-size pans
- Removable door without gaskets retains temperatures
- Area for placing labels (labels sold separately)
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF certified
- Interior: 131⁄4 in. W x 21 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall: 17 in. W x 253⁄4 in. D x 223⁄8 in. H
Check out our Cambro food carriers explainer article to learn more about which food server is right for you.
Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece poly shell, polyurethane insulation, holds 1/2 & 1/3 & full size pans 2-1/2" to 8" deep, approximate capacity 36 qt., (2) handles, built-in seal on door, labeling area on door, stackable, hot red, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPC300158 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Holding Capacity||4 - 1/1 Pans|
|Series||Ultra Pan Carriers®|
|Load Type||End Load|
|Product||Food Pan Carrier|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|