The Cambro UPC300110 Ultra Pan Carrier® insulated food carrier is designed to hold three full-size, 4-inch-deep food pans. It can also accommodate different combinations of third-size, half-size, and full-size pans with a depth between 21⁄2 inches and 8 inches. It can keep hot products above 140 degrees Fahrenheit and cold products below 41 degrees Fahrenheit for longer than 4 hours. Double-walled polyethylene construction, foamed-in-place insulation, and a built-in seal enable it to achieve that temperature retention.
This pan carrier is strong enough to withstand transportation, and has a lightweight design and molded-in handles that make it easy to lift and move. The Cambro UPC300110 Ultra Pan Carrier food pan carrier has two plastic latches on its door that create a tight seal and keep the opening closed during transport. The recessed design of the latches keeps them protected against damage from impacts.
- Can hold hot food above 140 degrees F for 4 hrs.
- Can hold cold food below 41 degrees F for 4 hrs.
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and a built-in seal retain hot and cold air to maintain temperatures for extended periods
- Designed to hold and transport 3 full-size, 4-in. D food pans
- Accepts a combination of third-size, half-size, and full-size pans that measure 21⁄2 in. D to 8 in. D
- 36-qt. load capacity
- Double-walled, one-piece polyethylene is durable and lightweight for convenient transportation
- Molded-in handles make it easy for staff to lift and move the carrier
- Exterior resists minor damage for a professional look
- 2 corrosion-resistant plastic latches keep the door sealed tightly during transport
- Latches are recessed to provide damage protection
- Label area on the door can be used for product identification, routing instructions, and more
- Removable door allows for thorough cleaning
- Stackable with UPC300, 300MPC, and 1318MTC food pan carriers
- Dark brown material fits into a variety of settings
- Non-electrical with no assembly required
- Warewasher safe
- Interior Dimensions: 131⁄4 in. L x 21 in. W x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. L x 253⁄4 in. W x 223⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece poly shell, polyurethane insulation, holds 1/2 & 1/3 & full size pans 2-1/2" to 8" deep, approximate capacity 36 qt., (2) handles, built-in seal on door, labeling area on door, stackable, dishwasher safe, dark brown, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPC300131 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Accommodates||Full & 1/2|
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2 in Deep) Pan|