Ideal for transporting hot and cold food from the kitchen to events, the Cambro UPC300110 Ultra Pan Carrier® can keep hot products above 140 degrees Fahrenheit and cold products below 41 degrees Fahrenheit for longer than 4 hours without electricity. It can achieve that thanks to a built-in seal and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Made of double-walled, high-density polyethylene, the carrier is durable enough to withstand heavy commercial use but still lightweight for transport. There are molded-in handles, so it can easily be picked up and moved, and its door is secured tightly to ensure it will not open. The Cambro UPC300110 Ultra Pan Carrier accommodates third-size, half-size, and full-size pans with a depth ranging from 21⁄2 to 8 inches deep.
- Can keep cold food below 41 degrees F and hot food above 140 degrees F for longer than 4 hrs.
- Holds 3 full-size, 4-in. D food pans
- Can accommodate third-size, half-size, and full-size pans that measure 21⁄2-8 in. D
- 36-qt. load capacity
- Built-in seal and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keep hot and cold air inside the compartment
- One-piece, double-walled polyethylene construction is heavy duty enough for commercial use but still lightweight for transport
- Scratch-resistant exterior maintains a professional look
- Door is secured with 2 recessed, corrosion-resistant plastic latches to keep it closed during transport
- Labeling area on the door makes it easy to identify what is inside the compartment
- Door can be removed completely for efficient, thorough cleaning
- Molded-in handles allow for comfortable and simple transportation
- Can be stacked with other UPC300 carriers, as well as 300MPC and 1318MTC carriers
- Black finish
- Non-electrical with no assembly required
- Dishwasher safe
- Interior Dimensions: 131⁄4 in. L x 21 in. W x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 17 in. L x 253⁄4 in. W x 223⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece poly shell, polyurethane insulation, holds 1/2 & 1/3 & full size pans 2-1/2" to 8" deep, approximate capacity 36 qt., (2) handles, built-in seal on door, labeling area on door, stackable, dishwasher safe, black, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cambro UPC300110 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Accommodates||Full & 1/2|
|Capacity||4 (2-1/2 in Deep) Pan|