The Cambro GoBox™ EPP400 front loader is made out of expanded polypropylene, a lightweight, durable material. In addition to its insulating properties, this material is impact resistant and chemically inert, meaning it is not affected by oil, grease, and most other chemicals. The GoBox is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and 100 percent recyclable when the unit reaches the end of its usable life.
The Cambro GoBox front loader features a door that can open up to 270 degrees and be latched box's side. Handles are built into all four sides so users can carry the box however is comfortable for them. The box is well-insulated, with hot food staying within 10 degrees of its starting temperature for 4 hours and cold food staying within 20 degrees. A label area is built into the door of the unit, ensuring users can easily identify each box's contents.
- Insulated front-loader food pan carrier
- Built-in handles on all 4 sides allow for easy carrying
- Condensation barrier along front interior prevents dripping
- Label area on door makes identifying contents simple
- Door opens 270 degrees, allowing it to be latched open to the side of the unit
- Stackable with each other and competitors' boxes
- Hot food loses only 10 degrees in 4 hours
- Cold food gains only 20 degrees in 4 hours
- Environmentally friendly and 100 percent recyclable
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with Camchillers and Camwarmers to extend holding times
- Can hold 4 full-size, 4-in.-deep pans
- Overall Dimensions: 1721⁄64 in. W x 2525⁄64 in. D x 1845⁄64 in. H
Cam GoBox™ - Front Loader
Cam GoBox™ Hot Holding Temperatures
Cam GoBox™ Cold Holding Temperatures
Durable EPP Foam Construction
- Lightweight for easy transportation
- Durable material ensures a long life
- Chemically inert, so the material is not affected by oil or grease
- Impact resistant
Cam GoBox® Insulated Food Pan Carrier, 90.9 qt., front load, holds (4) GN 1/1 or (8) GN 1/2 sized food pans up to 4" deep, ergonomic handles, maintains safe temperature for hot or cold holding for up to 4 hours, dishwasher safe, drip resistant, stackable, lightweight, impact resistant, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, EPP (expanded polypropylene foam), black
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro EPP400 Specifications
|Accommodates||Full & 1/2|
|Category||Insulated Food Carrier|
Cambro EPP400 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I recently purchased two of the large, new style, Cambro food carriers. I have been pleasantly surprised at how convenient these units are. After..."
"Very Good Product"
"I recently purchased two of the large, new style, Cambro food carriers. I have been pleasantly surprised at how convenient these units are. After almost 20 years of using the heavier Cambro units I am thrilled to have the same functionality in keeping my food hot in a lightweight box that is so much easier to handle."
"Very Good Product"