Ensure your food stays hot or cold and remains at safe temperatures during transport and service with the Cambro UPCS400131 Camcarrier front-opening pan carrier. Constructed with a durable polyethylene exterior, this front-loading food carrier is fully insulated with polyurethane that is foamed in and has an air-tight gasket to guarantee your food stays safe and fresher longer. For the best holding results, you should preheat or pre-chill the carrier 20 to 30 minutes before putting pans in.
This front-loading pan carrier has a 60-quart capacity and holds half-, third-, and full-size pans. Built-in pan guides and a door that swings open to 270 degrees make loading and unloading the carrier much easier. It is also stackable, allowing you to store and move a large amount of food at one time. Built-in handles and secure latches provide the best in food carrier security so that you never have to worry about accidents or spills. The Cambro UPCS400131 Camcarrier front opening pan carrier has a menu clip that lets you know what is in each carrier so you do not have to open them.
- Ideal for transporting hot or cold food to catering events
- Steam is released as needed and pressure is equalized with a built-in vent
- Labeling and identifying food is easier with the menu-clip on the carrier
- Pan guides are built in to make loading and unloading easier
- Door opens 270 degrees for easy loading and unloading
- Exterior is constructed of polyethylene that is durable and dishwasher safe
- Molded-in handles make lifting and transporting the carrier simple
- Carrier is stackable with other carriers for storage and transportation
- Preheat or pre-chill for 20-30 min. for the best holding results
- Do not use flame or electric sources to preheat
- Non-electronic carrier
- No assembly is required with this carrier
- 60-qt. capacity
- Comes in Dark Brown
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. W x 261⁄4 in. D x 25 in. H
- NSF certified
- Holds hot or cold food at a safe temperature for up to 4 hours
- Temperature is retained using a built-in seal that is easy to clean
- Interior is insulated with foamed-in polyurethane that helps keep hot or cold food at a safe temperature
- 9- in. nylon latch opens and closes easily keeps the door from accidently opening
- Holds 2 pans that are 8 in. deep
- Holds 3 pans that are 6 in. deep
- Holds 4 pans that are 4 in. deep
- Holds 6 pans that are 21⁄2 in. deep
Camcarrier® Ultra Pan Carrier®, front loading, one-piece poly shell, polyurethane insulation, holds 1/2, 1/3 & full size pans 2-1/2" to 8" deep, approximate capacity 60 qt., molded-in handles, nylon latch, built in seal, no gasket needed, vent cap, stackable, dishwasher safe, dark brown, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cambro UPCS400131 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||4 (4in Deep) 6 (2-1/2 Deep)|
|Category||Catering Food Bags|